Wednesday, July 26, 2006

O Life In Flux

Okay, so... I jump into work tomorrow afternoon, 2:30-5:30 class. 15-17 year olds, advanced English. I've met them and spoken with them (been "interviewed" by them) and they're an absolutely stand-up bunch. I then have more prep to do for a class of 13-14 year olds (also advanced) on Friday morning. Then it looks like we're shut down for half the day as the Chinese Chairman is in Tangshan to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the earthquake that killed 250,000 people.

Did I already write all this in my other entry today? Christ, things are just moving really quickly, and I have to jump into a young learners class in 2 minutes to observe the language level and exchange style.

I now have a temporary address (the school's) so email me if you want it. Zaijian!

No comments: