Sunday, July 09, 2006

Many thanks!

To put it simply, the party on Friday was fucking awesome. I had a blast, and it looked like everyone else did too. It accomplished what I wanted: a chance for me to see as many people in one spot as possible, and for those friends to all meet and/or catch up.

Thanks to everyone who made it out! If you have pictures taken from that night, please email them to me so I can add them to the collective. Thanks again to everyone! It was fantastic to see you all, and I look forward to seeing you all when I return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right, you didn't allow comments on your post of June 27th, but I still have a comment about one thing...

You saw "Ultraviolet"?? And you didn't warn us?

We rented this movie this week-end and honestly, I can't remember the last time I was insulted as such. What a piece of utter crap. Not only was the acting bad, the effects cheap, the dialog cliché but the story didn't hold together at all - I just couldn't believe how bad it was. I didn't want to say anything but about halfway through, I burst out because I was just too shocked to keep quiet - the movie literally made me angry; very angry. *smile*

Perhaps they should have only made a video game of it.

Wayward Mind said...

Yeah, a video game would have been better. I didn't really care about the movie - it was simply a distraction for me. But you're totally right: it was a complete piece of garbage. Actually... that's a compliment for how bad it was. :)