Friday, December 02, 2005

Really shoulda...

...taken next week off. I'm already dying.

Tomorrow I have 8 hours of class. Then Sunday I have 9 hours... then Monday comes work. Ugh.

Urge to kill rising. (but at least knowledge is increasing)

That is all for now. Time to get 8 hours sleep (OMG! 8 HOURS!! WOOOOO!!!) and then class time.

Talk to you all when I'm less ummm... something something. Can't think anymore. At least I learned how to say "What is it/this?" in Japanese: Kore wa nan desu ka? (the 'u' in 'desu' is silent) "Kore wa nan desu ka?" *points at a book* "Kore wa nan han desu, sensei." "Kore wa nan desu ka?" *points at keys* "Kore wa nan kagi desu, sensei."

I'll get there. Oh, and 'ichi' is 'one', and 'ni' is 'two'. So long as I can say "one beer please", I'll be just fine.

No comments: